Mountain View Equine Hospital is located off I-81 and just 15 minutes from the Virginia Horse Center in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. We are located on a 61 acre farm owned by Rustic Ridge Farm surrounded by 186 acres. A full service hospital, MVEH provides state of the art procedures in surgery as well as assisted breeding and other major medical needs. Your horse will be comfortable in the well lit padded stalls and peaceful atmosphere of the surrounding 186 acres.
We offer a wide variety of informative articles to help and educate our clients.
Please visit our Client Education Page to learn more!UPCOMING CLINICS: Please check back for our upcoming client education clinics.
- Mountain View Equine Hospital now offers on-line payment options for our clients! Enjoy the flexibly and easy of making your payment on-line with our new PayPal feature. Visit the Payment Page to pay your invoice on-line today!
- Dr. Wynne DiGrassie is also now a licensed equine appraiser for those clients who need those services.
- Dr. Scott Reiners, Dr. Scott Reiners, just published another book chapter on stem cell
therapy and shockwave therapy in the book The Equine Tendon in Health
- Also Dr Scott Reiners just successfully passed his examination and is
officially a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Sports
Medicine and Rehabilitation! There are only a small group of
veterinarians in the world that now can claim they are a specialist in
sports medicine and rehabilitation and he is one of them.
- This is Rabies awareness month so for the rest of the month we are offering 1/2 off Rabies vaccinations for your horse, dog, or cat. Contact us for more information!