Mountain View Equine Hospital is located off I-81 and just 15 minutes from the Virginia Horse Center in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. We are located on a 61 acre farm owned by Rustic Ridge Farm surrounded by 186 acres. A full service hospital, MVEH provides state of the art procedures in surgery as well as assisted breeding and other major medical needs. Your horse will be comfortable in the well lit padded stalls and peaceful atmosphere of the surrounding 186 acres.
We offer a wide variety of informative articles to help and educate our clients.
Please visit our Client Education Page to learn more!
UPCOMING CLINICS: Please check back for our upcoming client education clinics.
- Mountain View Equine Hospital now offers on-line payment options for our clients! Enjoy the flexibly and easy of making your payment on-line with our new PayPal feature. Visit the Payment Page to pay your invoice on-line today!
- My Vet Store - Online ordering now avialable!
- The mobile small animal unit is up and running!! Call 540-377-5700 to set up a house call for your dogs and cats!
- We can perform bloodwork, vaccinations, heartworm tests, dentals, rehab, and all routine care!
- Also Dr Scott Reiners just successfully passed his examination and is officially a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation! There are only a small group of veterinarians in the world that now can claim they are a specialist in sports medicine and rehabilitation and he is one of them.