Mountain View Equine Hospital is located off I-81 and just 15 minutes from the Virginia Horse Center in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. We are located on a 61 acre farm owned by Rustic Ridge Farm surrounded by 186 acres. A full service hospital, MVEH provides state of the art procedures in surgery as well as assisted breeding and other major medical needs. Your horse will be comfortable in the well lit padded stalls and peaceful atmosphere of the surrounding 186 acres.
We offer a wide variety of informative articles to help and educate our clients.
Please visit our Client Education Page to learn more!UPCOMING CLINICS: Please check back for our upcoming client education clinics.
- Mountain View Equine Hospital now offers on-line payment options for our clients! Enjoy the flexibly and easy of making your payment on-line with our new PayPal feature. Visit the Payment Page to pay your invoice on-line today!
- Dr. Wynne DiGrassie is also now a licensed equine appraiser for those clients who need those services.
- Dr. Scott Reiners, is currently writing a book chapter on stem cell therapy and shockwave therapy for a new book on equine tendon injuries to be out next spring. He has returned from the North American Veterinary Regenerative Medicine Association annual meeting and has even more new techniques and information on stem cells and PRP therapy!!?
- Mountain View Equine Hospital Tests Ice-Vibe Boot!
- Newest tool to our rehabilitative services is the Ice-Vibe boot.? This cordless way to improve circulation and cool the leg works great for the lower leg/suspensory area prior to work and after.? We would like to thank Dover Saddlery of Lexington for sponsoring us and allowing us to test this new product for them.? This is a great cheaper alternative to the Game Ready for those horses want something to use pre and post exercise!