Mountain View Equine Hospital is located off I-81 and just 15 minutes from the Virginia Horse Center in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. We are located on a 61 acre farm owned by Rustic Ridge Farm surrounded by 186 acres. A full service hospital, MVEH provides state of the art procedures in surgery as well as assisted breeding and other major medical needs. Your horse will be comfortable in the well lit padded stalls and peaceful atmosphere of the surrounding 186 acres.
We offer a wide variety of informative articles to help and educate our clients.
Please visit our Client Education Page to learn more!
UPCOMING CLINICS: Please check back for our upcoming client education clinics.
- Mountain View Equine Hospital now offers on-line payment options for our clients! Enjoy the flexibly and easy of making your payment on-line with our new PayPal feature. Visit the Payment Page to pay your invoice on-line today!
- My Vet Store - Online ordering now avialable!
- Dr. Reiners is one of only 5 equine veterinarians that hit the milestone of treating over 100 patients with stem cells through VetStem. Here is a link to an article in Veterinary Practice News http://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/vetstem-celebrates-business-milestone/
- Dr. Reiners has also been asked to speak at Kansas State University on regenerative medicine which is a big honor!
- Dr. DiGrassie just learned that she will be presenting at this year's American Association of Equine Practitioners meeting on taking the leap into practice ownership! AAEP annual meeting hosts over 5000 equine veterinarians from all over the world!